Brendan Boyd “I can’t help but also think that a great many employers currently are using these ridiculously hard and nitpicky technical tests to give to potential hires that they know most IT people can’t pass so that they can use it as an excuse not to hire American workers and to have ammunition to continue to say that we just can’t find any qualified American workers that are available to us. I think the whole hiring process, especially for Tech jobs in America has turned into one big major league scam and half and it is absolutely scandalous in major league proportions what is going these days. It is beyond ridiculous“.
- Kamala Harris Failed to Prosecute Illegal MS-13 Gang Member Months Before He Murdered Bologna Family – Breitbart
- Mike Lee: Tech Companies That Don’t Act as Open Platforms Shouldn’t Get Section 230 Immunity – Breitbart
- Haitian Migrants Surging Into US, Say Feds in TX
- Facebook + Twitter Suppressing New York Post Bombshell Story Of Damaging Hunter Biden Emails – Breitbart
- Sean Penn: Republican Leaders ‘Are the Party of Putin’ – Breitbart