Brendan Boyd “I can’t help but also think that a great many employers currently are using these ridiculously hard and nitpicky technical tests to give to potential hires that they know most IT people can’t pass so that they can use it as an excuse not to hire American workers and to have ammunition to continue to say that we just can’t find any qualified American workers that are available to us. I think the whole hiring process, especially for Tech jobs in America has turned into one big major league scam and half and it is absolutely scandalous in major league proportions what is going these days. It is beyond ridiculous“.
- China Joe Pushing Ban on All Semiautomatic Firearms
- Coronavirus Drag on US Economy Appears Bigger Than Expected
- Aside: Tim Allen Uses Show to Explain the Beauty of Capitalism to Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders
- Lithuanian Immigrant to Bernie Supporters: ‘They Should Go to a Socialist Country and Live There a While’
- Bay Area housing: Can you expect a break on rent this year?