Well there – they finally came right out and said it.
Since most large US companies are run by Wall St., and since Wall St. demands ever-increasing profits, they either have to keep coming up with cheaper + cheaper labor, or else find more new customers.
Mass immigration is Wall St’s attempt to “grow the economy” and profits by increasing the number of customers in the US.
There’s just one little problem: it’s not working.
Maybe for certain Wall St companies such as Proctor + Gamble, which makes household products, or automakers, since most US workers need autos to get to work, and maybe consumer products, or smartphones.
But consider the vast problems mass immigration creates too (aside from being illegal under Title 8 in most cases):
- Artificial population growth drives both prices up + wages down too quickly. Workers have less money to buy things as their wages are suppressed. This is especially true for housing.
- Artificial population growth creates resource scarcity. The US is expected to experience water shortages in the coming years due to artificially fast population growth. Resource scarcity also drives prices up.
- It’s illegal in most cases under Title 8, Section 1182 Inadmissible Aliens, Subsection 5.
- Politicians think that mass immigration will fix the US budget problems but the opposite is true. Many of the immigrants and non-immigrants coming from the 3rd world come to the US for one reason: dollar remittances. Remittances are a huge multibillion $ industry. $400K USD remitted to India over 6 years is worth a king’s ransom in India. Those dollars would have been spent into the US economy, increasing both sales, profits, and sales taxes. When remitted out of the country by H-1B workers, those dollars are gone, and do not help the US economy.
- Many foreign visa holders such as L-1 do not pay any income taxes. When an American worker who was paying income taxes is replaced by a foreign visa worker who does not pay any income taxes, the tax base falls. The gov’t has to make up the deficit by debt spending. This is why the US had a huge tax surplus in 1998 before the foreign worker invasion, but is now $22 trillion in debt. Diane Feinstein testified in 2003 that L-1 visa holders pay no income taxes. India Inc staffing agencies import millions of L-1 visa workers to the US.
- When foreign workers replace Americans in jobs, it further reduces economic activity in the US since American consumers have less to spend.
- Many of the imported foreign workers are industrial spies here to steal our industries and move them back to the 3rd world. US companies such as Epic Systems found out the hard way the downside of hiring foreign workers when it sued India’s Tata for $940 million for theft of trade secrets. Industrial espionage by other countries costs the US tens of billions annually.
Too bad most of the H-1B visa program and even Apple CEO Tim Cook are engaging in visa fraud.
And we already know Trump is working for foreign agents and foreign powers such as India. So are most Silicon Valley CEOs.
“Ahead of the 2020 presidential election, President Trump is abandoning his prior “America First” legal immigration reforms to support increases of legal immigration levels in order to expand profits for businesses and corporations.
For the fourth time in about a month, Trump suggested increasing legal immigration levels. With Apple CEO Tim Cook sitting next to him at the White House on Wednesday, Trump said he not only wanted more legal immigration but that companies needed an expansion of new arrivals to grow their business“
“We need an immigration policy that’s going to be great for our corporations and our great companies … we need workers to come in but they’ve got to come in legally and they’ve got to come in through merit” Trump said..”
Too bad most “great US companies” were built by Americans, not immigrants.
Too bad there are very few coming in on merit. We’re training them. Most of the ones brought in by India Incs have destroyed or damaged countless US companies. They also caused the 2002 and 2008 economic collapses in the US.
Keep up the International Socialism, Trump, and watch the US economy continue to fall.
Companies ruined or almost ruined by imported Indian labor
Adaptec – Indian CEO Subramanian Sundaresh fired.
AIG (signed outsourcing deal in 2007 in Europe with Accenture Indian frauds, collapsed in 2009)
AirBus (Qantas plane plunged 650 feet injuring passengers when its computer system written by India disengaged the auto-pilot).
Apple – R&D CLOSED in India in 2006.
Australia’s National Australia Bank (Outsourced jobs to India in 2007, nationwide ATM and account failure in late 2010).
Bell Labs (Arun Netravalli took over, closed, turned into a shopping mall)
Boeing Dreamliner ES software (written by HCL, banned by FAA)
Bristol-Myers-Squibb (Trade Secrets and documents stolen in U.S. by Indian national guest worker)
Caymas – Startup run by Indian CEO, French director of dev, Chinese tech lead. Closed after 5 years of sucking VC out of America.
Caterpillar misses earnings a mere 4 months after outsourcing to India, Inc.
Circuit City – Outsourced all IT to Indian-run IBM and went bankrupt shortly thereafter.
ComAir crew system run by 100% Indian IT workers caused the 12/25/05 U.S. airport shutdown when they used a short int instead of a long int
Computer Associates – Former CEO Sanjay Kumar, an Indian national, sentenced to 12 years in federal prison for accounting fraud.
Deloitte – 2010 – this Indian-packed consulting company is being sued under RICO fraud charges by Marin Country, California for a failed solution.
Dell – call center (closed in India)
Delta call centers (closed in India)
Fannie Mae – Hired large numbers of Indians, had to be bailed out. Indian logic bomb creator found guilty and sent to prison.
GM – Was booming in 2006, signed $300 million outsourcing deal with Wipro that same year, went bankrupt 3 years later
HP – Got out of the PC hardware business in 2011 and can’t compete with Apple’s tablets. HP was taken over by Indians and Chinese in 2001. So much for ‘Asian’ talent!
HSBC ATMs (software taken over by Indians, failed in 2006)
Intel Whitefield processor project (cancelled, Indian staff canned)
JetStar Airways computer failure brings down Christchurch airport on 9/17/11. JetStar is owned by Quantas – which is know to have outsourced to India, Inc.
Lehman (Spectramind software bought by Wipro, ruined, trashed by Indian programmers)
Medicare – Defrauded by Indian national doctor Arun Sharma & wife in the U.S.
Microsoft – Employs over 35,000 H-1Bs. Stock used to be $100. Today it’s lucky to be over $25. Not to mention that Vista thing.
MIT Media Lab Asia (canceled)
MyNines – A startup founded and run by Indian national Apar Kothari went belly up after throwing millions of America’s VC $ down the drain.
PeopleSoft (Taken over by Indians in 2000, collapsed).
PepsiCo – Slides from #1 to #3 during Indian CEO Indra Nooyi’ watch.
Polycom – Former senior executive Sunil Bhalla charged with insider trading.
Qantas – See AirBus above
Quark (Alukah Kamar CEO, fired, lost 60% of its customers to Adobe because Indian-written QuarkExpress 6 was a failure)
Rolls Royce (Sent aircraft engine work to India in 2006, engines delayed for Boeing 787, and failed on at least 2 Quantas planes in 2010, cost Rolls $500m).
SAP – Same as Deloitte above in 2010.
Singapore airlines (IT functions taken over in 2009 by TCS, website trashed in August, 2011)
Skype (Madhu Yarlagadda fired)
State of Indiana $867 million FAILED IBM project, IBM being sued
State of Texas failed IBM project.
Sun Micro (Taken over by Indian and Chinese workers in 2001, collapsed, had to be sold off to Oracle).
UK’s NHS outsourced numerous jobs including health records to India in mid-2000 resulting in $26 billion over budget.
Union Bank of California – Cancelled Finacle project run by India’s InfoSys in 2011.
United – call center (closed in India)
Victorian Order of Nurses, Canada (Payroll system screwed up by SAP/IBM in mid-2011)
Virgin Atlantic (software written in India caused cloud IT failure)
World Bank (Indian fraudsters BANNED for 3 years because they stole data).
Will U.S. Tech Jobs Turn All-Indian? The H1B Visa Dilemma
Even if they do, that’s illegal under at least 3 Federal laws: EEOC rules, the US Civil Rights Act, and Title 8, Section 1182 Inadmissible Aliens.
Not built by immigrants.