USCIS has launched an H-1B Employer Data Hub to provide information to the public on employers petitioning for H-1B workers. The data hub is part of our continued effort to increase transparency in employment-based visa programs by allowing the public to search for H-1B petitioners by fiscal year (back to FY 2009), NAICS code, employer name, city, state, or ZIP code. This will give the public the ability to calculate approval and denial rates and to review which employers are using the H-1B program. Data for individual fiscal years is available to download on the H-1B Employer Data Hub Files page.
- Discrimination Against Whites Needs More Attention, Say About 1/2 of White Republicans in 3 Southern States
- India Inc is going big on gig economy
- Even with training American workers will still be discriminated against
- India Inc panics: Americans’ skills may eclipse Indians with new $150 mil training
- US readies $150 mn surgical strike on H-1B visas with enhanced training for present workforce