Of course there isn’t. Never was. It’s all cheap labor Chamber of Commerce illegal wage-fixing lies.
Everyone loves to talk about “equality” but cheap labor Chamber of Commerce wage-fixing is the biggest cause of economic inequality in America today.
Not to mention it’s illegal under Federal law.
- Shortages should not occur in a free market.
- Tight labor markets benefit marginalized groups.
- Wages have been stagnant over the long term.
- Labor force participation is down over the long term.
- Domestic industries should hire Americans.
- Natives participate in all major occupations.
- Plenty of STEM workers are available.
- Gains to the economy are not the same as gains to natives.
- Immigration is not an efficient solution to population aging.