JPMorgan Chase will invest $125 million in programs to encourage people to save money, while heavily outshoring and outsourcing jobs… Great PR, less US Jobs!
- Aside: Google manager charged with murder after wife reported missing in Hawaii
- Aside: Crux Informatics backed by Goldman Sachs and Two Sigma, is warning its ex-employees not to talk to reporters
- 7-Eleven is testing cashierless stores
- Aside: Most IT professionals want to replace passwords with something better, but the industry can’t agree on what that is
- Aside: Oracle is accusing Google’s chief legal officer of leading a ‘coercion campaign’