When it comes to STEM jobs, especially in the T part – Technology, there is a nonstop drum beat about the non-existent “talent shortage” – all while we have those same people clamoring for more H1B visas, while rejecting hundreds of qualified applicants per job posting. Is the H1B visa the solution? Or is it just compounding the problem?
- Foreign workers are the ones doing the censoring @ Twitter
- If the death of one man in MN sparks major riots, why are there no riots over American workers who were killed by H-1B?
- Malkin: ‘Silicon Valley de-platformed them. Many jailed. Now, Minnesota rioters are burning buildings, robbing stores + hurling incendiary devices at firemen + cops. How many arrests?’
- Why Trump must suspend temporary worker programs – Washington Times
- ‘Tucker Carlson Blasting America Last GOP Senators Demanding Foreign Labor Amid Jobs Crisis ‘