Well Americans built Silicon Valley and most modern industry.
Average IQ in India is 82 – 17 points lower than average American IQ.
The reality is DC elites are jealous of hyper-productive American workers who keep creating big booms that threaten bank profits. They prefer that all US industry be run by cheap captive slaves who are not a threat to their power.
Without American workers, most modern industry would not exist.
Elites, pols, Wall St, and bankers are all jealous of US tech workers.
Intel Corp – built by Americans, invaded by H-1B foreign workers.
Apple Inc. – built by Americans, invaded by H-1B foreign workers.
Americans built Silicon Valley, foreign workers stole it. It’s failed foreign workers who can’t ‘cut it’.
The list of western companies destroyed by imported Indian labor is a mile long. In fact, 1/2 of all Fortune 500 companies have disappeared since 1996 – 2 years before the India Inc invasion began. Add failed $9/hr Boeing Indian HCL engineers to the list too.
- Adaptec – Indian CEO Subramanian Sundaresh fired.
- AIG (signed outsourcing deal in 2007 in Europe with Accenture Indian frauds, collapsed in 2009)
- AirBus (Qantas plane plunged 650 feet injuring passengers when its computer system written by India disengaged the auto-pilot).
- Apple – R&D CLOSED in India in 2006.
- Australia’s National Australia Bank (Outsourced jobs to India in 2007, nationwide ATM and account failure in late 2010).
- Bell Labs (Arun Netravalli took over, closed, turned into a shopping mall)
- Boeing Dreamliner ES software (written by HCL, banned by FAA)
- Bristol-Myers-Squibb (Trade Secrets and documents stolen in U.S. by Indian national guest worker)
- Caymas – Startup run by Indian CEO, French director of dev, Chinese tech lead. Closed after 5 years of sucking VC out of America.
- Caterpillar misses earnings a mere 4 months after outsourcing to India, Inc.
- Circuit City – Outsourced all IT to Indian-run IBM and went bankrupt shortly thereafter.
- ComAir crew system run by 100% Indian IT workers caused the 12/25/05 U.S. airport shutdown when they used a short int instead of a long int
- Deloitte – 2010 – this Indian-packed consulting company is being sued under RICO fraud charges by Marin Country, California for a failed solution.
- Dell – call center (closed in India)
- Delta call centers (closed in India)
- Fannie Mae – Hired large numbers of Indians, had to be bailed out. Indian logic bomb creator found guilty.
- GM – Was booming in 2006, signed $300 million outsourcing deal with Wipro that same year, went bankrupt 3 years later
- HSBC ATMs (software taken over by Indians, failed in 2006)
- Intel Whitefield processor project (cancelled, Indian staff canned)
- Lehman (Spectramind software bought by Wipro, ruined, trashed by Indian programmers)
- Medicare – Defrauded by Indian national doctor Arun Sharma & wife in the U.S.
- Microsoft – Employs over 35,000 H-1Bs. Stock used to be $100. Today it’s lucky to be over $25. Not to mention that Vista thing.
- MIT Media Lab Asia (canceled)
- PeopleSoft (Taken over by Indians in 2000, collapsed).
- PepsiCo – Slides from #1 to #3 during Indian CEO Indra Nooyi’ watch.
- Polycom – Former senior executive Sunil Bhalla charged with insider trading.
- Qantas – See AirBus above
- Quark (Alukah Kamar CEO, fired, lost 60% of its customers to Adobe because Indian-written QuarkExpress 6 was a failure)
- Rolls Royce (Sent aircraft engine work to India in 2006, engines delayed for Boeing 787, and failed on at least 2 Quantas planes in 2010, cost Rolls $500m).
- SAP – Same as Deloitte above in 2010.
- Skype (Madhu Yarlagadda fired)
- State of Indiana $867 million FAILED IBM project, IBM being sued
- State of Texas failed IBM project.
- Sun Micro (Taken over by Indian and Chinese workers in 2001, collapsed, had to be sold off to Oracle).
- UK’s NHS outsourced numerous jobs including health records to India in mid-2000 resulting in $26 billion over budget.
- Union Bank of California – Cancelled Finacle project run by India’s InfoSys in 2011.
- United – call center (closed in India)
- Victorian Order of Nurses, Canada (Payroll system screwed up by SAP/IBM in mid-2011)
- Virgin Atlantic (software written in India caused cloud IT failure)
- World Bank (Indian fraudsters BANNED for 3 years because they stole data).