Rather it is imported foreign labor that can’t get it done.
Americans created and invented nearly every modern invention and industry around today. Including Silicon Valley.
Elites in America sure are jealous of American workers. They hate us. They don’t want smart people around because we are a threat to their power.
Hence, criminal defamation every chance they get.
As we saw the unemployment benefit websites of 2 states crash last week – sites created by foreign workers from Indian outsourcing companies, we know foreign workers are a disaster for America.
The massive Boeing 737 MAX failures which killed 347 people – due to outsourcing to $9/hr Indian engieneers – is another perfect example.
When Americans ran the US economy 20 years ago, it was booming.
Mike Bloomberg and his open borders friends are simply lying.
Like Azim Premji, Mr. Bloomberg loves defaming and attacking American workers.
Boycott this clown’s websites and papers every chance you get.
Mike Bloomberg is an enemy of America.
““The U.S. will need to bring in more foreign talent, not less.”
With 30-40 million Americans out of work, that’s illegal under Title 8, Section 1182 Inadmissible Aliens, Subsection (5), Mike. You’re not in favor of violating US law, are you Mike?
Criminal defamer of American workers, and Wipro founder, Azim Premji, right. Jealous billionaires love defaming American workers.
Silicon Valley – America’s jewel – was created by Americans, not by foreign workers. Unable to create their own Silicon Valley in their own countries, they have to take over what Americans worked to build. Mr. Bloomberg, and Mr. Premji are simply lying.
Definitely not “The smartest people in the world” our “brilliant companies” need Mr Bloomberg:
Companies ruined or almost ruined by imported Indian labor
- Adaptec – Indian CEO Subramanian Sundaresh fired.
- AIG (signed outsourcing deal in 2007 in Europe with Accenture Indian frauds, collapsed in 2009)
- AirBus (Qantas plane plunged 650 feet injuring passengers when its computer system written by India disengaged the auto-pilot).
- Apple – R&D CLOSED in India in 2006.
- Australia’s National Australia Bank (Outsourced jobs to India in 2007, nationwide ATM and account failure in late 2010).
- Bell Labs (Arun Netravalli took over, closed, turned into a shopping mall)
- Boeing Dreamliner ES software (written by HCL, banned by FAA)
- Boeing 737 MAX disasters in 2019 – 347 killed, Boeing seeks $10 billion bailout.
- Bristol-Myers-Squibb (Trade Secrets and documents stolen in U.S. by Indian national guest worker)
- Caymas – Startup run by Indian CEO, French director of dev, Chinese tech lead. Closed after 5 years of sucking VC out of America.
- Caterpillar misses earnings a mere 4 months after outsourcing to India, Inc.
- Circuit City – Outsourced all IT to Indian-run IBM and went bankrupt shortly thereafter.
- ComAir crew system run by 100% Indian IT workers caused the 12/25/05 U.S. airport shutdown when they used a short int instead of a long int
- Deloitte – 2010 – this Indian-packed consulting company is being sued under RICO fraud charges by Marin Country, California for a failed solution.
- Dell – call center (closed in India)
- Delta call centers (closed in India)
- Fannie Mae – Hired large numbers of Indians, had to be bailed out. Indian logic bomb creator found guilty.
- GM – Was booming in 2006, signed $300 million outsourcing deal with Wipro that same year, went bankrupt 3 years later
- HSBC ATMs (software taken over by Indians, failed in 2006)
- Intel Whitefield processor project (cancelled, Indian staff canned)
- Lehman (Spectramind software bought by Wipro, ruined, trashed by Indian programmers)
- Medicare – Defrauded by Indian national doctor Arun Sharma & wife in the U.S.
- Microsoft – Employs over 35,000 H-1Bs. Stock used to be $100. Today it’s lucky to be over $25. Not to mention that Vista thing.
- MIT Media Lab Asia (canceled)
- PeopleSoft (Taken over by Indians in 2000, collapsed).
- PepsiCo – Slides from #1 to #3 during Indian CEO Indra Nooyi’ watch.
- Polycom – Former senior executive Sunil Bhalla charged with insider trading.
- Qantas – See AirBus above
- Quark (Alukah Kamar CEO, fired, lost 60% of its customers to Adobe because Indian-written QuarkExpress 6 was a failure)
- Rolls Royce (Sent aircraft engine work to India in 2006, engines delayed for Boeing 787, and failed on at least 2 Quantas planes in 2010, cost Rolls $500m).
- SAP – Same as Deloitte above in 2010.
- Skype (Madhu Yarlagadda fired)
- State of Indiana $867 million FAILED IBM project, IBM being sued
- State of Texas failed IBM project.
- Sun Micro (Taken over by Indian and Chinese workers in 2001, collapsed, had to be sold off to Oracle).
- UK’s NHS outsourced numerous jobs including health records to India in mid-2000 resulting in $26 billion over budget.
- Union Bank of California – Cancelled Finacle project run by India’s InfoSys in 2011.
- United – call center (closed in India)
- Victorian Order of Nurses, Canada (Payroll system screwed up by SAP/IBM in mid-2011)
- Virgin Atlantic (software written in India caused cloud IT failure)
- World Bank (Indian fraudsters BANNED for 3 years because they stole data).
- Boeing $9/hr HCL engineers screwed up the 737 MAX outsourced software – causing 2 crashes and 347 deaths.
The real goal of media elites, of course is to get rid of white Americans. Just ask Michelle Goldberg or Sarah Jeong of the NYT. And ask Mr. Bloomberg.