Norquist was formerly implicated with Microsoft lobbyist Jack Abrhamoff years ago in corruption scandals. Both have been pushing for more H-1B visas for decades.
All of it is shilling for cheap labor.
You can bet India’s NASSCOM had a hand in it too.
And the same old tired “Immigrants created 50% of Fortune 500 companies” paraded out by twice-failed tech entrepreneur Vivek “Fraudhwa” Wadhwa years ago.
We’ve been hearing this same broken record for years and years.
Lies such as Andy Grove founding Intel (it was founded by Gordon Moore and Bob Noyce). And that Sergei Brin founded Google (which he did, but he immigrated at age 6 and is more American than anything).
There are of course, exceptions, such as the noted eBay – but they are very few.
No mention that all the big US tech companies – Apple, Microsoft, Google, Adobe, Intel were all built by white Americans long before foreign looters moved in and stole them.
Intel was NOT founded by Andy Grove. He was hired as a CEO later – after Noyce and Moore founded it. They both came from Fairchild Semiconductor.
Americans build the companies – invaders move in and take them over once they have already been made successful.
Doubt us? Just ask the US gov’t:
Census data proves white Americans created Silicon Valley – not immigrants. Immigrants merely moved in and took over.
Americans – not immigrants built Silicon Valley. NASSCOM is propagandizing the US and has been for 22 years since it hired US PR firms to pump immigrant genius lies into the US.
Immigrant invaders have destroyed countless US companies – and caused both the 2002 and 2008 economic collapses. Lehman and Sun Microsystems are just two of the major examples – not to mention Boeing.
In fact outsourcing to India Incs caused both the 2002 and 2008 collapses. Wall St was wrecked by outsourcing to India Incs after the looters collapsed Silicon Valley in 2002.
Don’t buy into this foreign propaganda being pumped into our media. Facts say otherwise.
“America must be strong, powerful, rich — and lead the world in technology and science”.
Well 22 years of this thinking has led China and India to eat America’s lunch, industry-wise. Why does America keep persisting in doing things that have proven not to work?
We are not bringing foreign talent into America – we are bringing in foreign industrial spies, and remittance-hungry 3rd worlders who come here for dollars – which are worth a king’s ransom back in India or China or Mexico. Dollars make these people millionaires back in their own countries after they leave in 6 years. And many of them leave with our industrial knowhow and our jobs. Tens of millions of jobs have been moved back to Asia since 1998 via this mechanism.
It’s all a pack of lies by our enemies who want our industry and dollars.
We’re being robbed America.
America is being looted by racist India Inc staffing companies such as Wipro.com
Yep – foreign workers sure have been good for America. When Americans ran the US econ, it was booming. The invasion began in 1998 and 2000 when the H-1B visa caps were raised from 65,000 to 115,000 and 195,000 respectively.
Companies ruined or lamost ruined by imported Indian labor
- Adaptec – Indian CEO Subramanian Sundaresh fired.
- AIG (signed outsourcing deal in 2007 in Europe with Accenture Indian frauds, collapsed in 2009)
- AirBus (Qantas plane plunged 650 feet injuring passengers when its computer system written by India disengaged the auto-pilot).
- Apple – R&D CLOSED in India in 2006.
- Australia’s National Australia Bank (Outsourced jobs to India in 2007, nationwide ATM and account failure in late 2010).
- Bell Labs (Arun Netravalli took over, closed, turned into a shopping mall)
- Boeing Dreamliner ES software (written by HCL, banned by FAA)
- Boeing 737 MAX disasters in 2019 – 347 killed, Boeing seeks $10 billion bailout.
- Bristol-Myers-Squibb (Trade Secrets and documents stolen in U.S. by Indian national guest worker)
- Caymas – Startup run by Indian CEO, French director of dev, Chinese tech lead. Closed after 5 years of sucking VC out of America.
- Caterpillar misses earnings a mere 4 months after outsourcing to India, Inc.
- Circuit City – Outsourced all IT to Indian-run IBM and went bankrupt shortly thereafter.
- ComAir crew system run by 100% Indian IT workers caused the 12/25/05 U.S. airport shutdown when they used a short int instead of a long int
- Deloitte – 2010 – this Indian-packed consulting company is being sued under RICO fraud charges by Marin Country, California for a failed solution.
- Dell – call center (closed in India)
- Delta call centers (closed in India)
- Fannie Mae – Hired large numbers of Indians, had to be bailed out. Indian logic bomb creator found guilty.
- GM – Was booming in 2006, signed $300 million outsourcing deal with Wipro that same year, went bankrupt 3 years later
- HSBC ATMs (software taken over by Indians, failed in 2006)
- Intel Whitefield processor project (cancelled, Indian staff canned)
- Lehman (Spectramind software bought by Wipro, ruined, trashed by Indian programmers)
- Medicare – Defrauded by Indian national doctor Arun Sharma & wife in the U.S.
- Microsoft – Employs over 35,000 H-1Bs. Stock used to be $100. Today it’s lucky to be over $25. Not to mention that Vista thing.
- MIT Media Lab Asia (canceled)
- PeopleSoft (Taken over by Indians in 2000, collapsed).
- PepsiCo – Slides from #1 to #3 during Indian CEO Indra Nooyi’ watch.
- Polycom – Former senior executive Sunil Bhalla charged with insider trading.
- Qantas – See AirBus above
- Quark (Alukah Kamar CEO, fired, lost 60% of its customers to Adobe because Indian-written QuarkExpress 6 was a failure)
- Rolls Royce (Sent aircraft engine work to India in 2006, engines delayed for Boeing 787, and failed on at least 2 Quantas planes in 2010, cost Rolls $500m).
- SAP – Same as Deloitte above in 2010.
- Skype (Madhu Yarlagadda fired)
- State of Indiana $867 million FAILED IBM project, IBM being sued
- State of Texas failed IBM project.
- Sun Micro (Taken over by Indian and Chinese workers in 2001, collapsed, had to be sold off to Oracle).
- UK’s NHS outsourced numerous jobs including health records to India in mid-2000 resulting in $26 billion over budget.
- Union Bank of California – Cancelled Finacle project run by India’s InfoSys in 2011.
- United – call center (closed in India)
- Victorian Order of Nurses, Canada (Payroll system screwed up by SAP/IBM in mid-2011)
- Virgin Atlantic (software written in India caused cloud IT failure)
- World Bank (Indian fraudsters BANNED for 3 years because they stole data).