Authorization for Certain Abused Non-immigrant Spouses

The “special” cases for 3rd world job robbers to get into the US by USCIS is out of control. Now it’s “Authorization for Certain Abused Non-immigrant Spouses“.

What’s next? Special authorization for endangered non immigrant injured purple squirrels?

That is the extent of the inasnity USCIS will go to to let anyone and everyone in.

Why not just make special exceptions for all 7 billion people on planet earth and save the $320 million it costs the US taxpayer annually to run the phony USCIS (which exists only to appear to be regulating immigration when in fact, it just promotes open borders) open?

So now, all an H-1B job robber has to do is slap his fat H4 visa software test job-robbing wife in the face and voila! She gets to stay in her job. In fact, the H4 robber can just punch her H-1B job robbing spouse in the face and he gets to stay too.

Can you beleive this madness?

Reform visa programs, the leeches will just scheme up new ways around them.

Not surprising since the head of USCIS caved to Indian Mafia demands and put the new electronic filling system on hold.

USCIS Provides FAQs on Employment Authorization for Certain Abused Nonimmigrant Spouses

Employment Authorization for Certain Abused Nonimmigrant

If you were admitted to the United States as the spouse of an A, E-3, G, or H nonimmigrant who has abused you, you may be eligible for employment authorization. Provisions added to the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) by the Violence Against Women and Department of Justice Reauthorization Act of 2005 allow certain abused nonimmigrant spouses to file for employment authorization. Employment authorization enables victims to seek both safety and independence from their abuser, who is not notified about the filing. The employment authorization provisions apply equally to men and women. Initial employment authorizations will be issued for 2 years and may be renewed in certain circumstances. The issuance of employment authorization will not establish eligibility for or extend your lawful status in the United States”.

Posted on