“File a complaint if your employer has retaliated against you for exercising your rights as an employee. In states with approved State OSHA Plans, employees may file a complaint under the OSH Act with both the State and Federal OSHA. Under the other federal laws, a complaint must be filed with Federal OSHA directly. You may file a complaint by calling 1-800-321-OSHA (6742), contacting your local OSHA office or filing online here“.

Posted on