- immigrationvoice.org – Immigration Voice is an illegal Indian-only unregistered foreign agent operating illegally inside the US seeking to change our laws for India’s benefit.
- These people are an illegal political action committe.
- FARA laws require ALL foreign agents register as such, and also disclose in all communications that they are, in fact, foreign registered agents. immigrationvoice.org has failed to do that.
- Why hasn’t Immigration Voice been shut down under FARA laws by DHS?
- Go read some of their posts on their Facebook page and see just how racist + bigoted these people are:
“We are ECSTATIC to share this Breaking News: Immigration Voice succeeds in protecting its members and getting USCIS to change its policy regarding H-1B renewal Before anyone else, IV informed its members that USCIS was considering a policy that would prevent our members from getting an H-1B extension beyond the 6th year. We exposed this possible catastrophic development (https://www.facebook.com/ImmigrationVoice/posts/1716278135105070) on December 18, 2017.
Because we are widely followed by reporters, many of whom conducted their own investigation on this issue and determined this development to be legitimate.
This media coverage based on the outrage created IV Advocacy on this immediate issue affecting lots of people across the country, USCIS has announced to us that it is retracting its policy to deny all H-1B visa through year 6 based on section 104. This is a GREAT development. And we thank USCIS to make the right decision.
Immigration Voice members should, however, remain alert and remain active in pushing for bill H.R.392 because UCSIS will not stop in looking for reasons to deny individual renewal applications. We have been able to prevent the blanket denial but there is expected to be an uptick in the individual case denial. USCIS retraction statement specifically said that it will not issue blanket H-1B denials based on section 104, but it has not commented on the very high rate of denial for the individual cases.
This is a proof that when immigration community comes in together to advocate for sane policies, it results in a success. We need to do the same thing with the bill H.R.392″.
Protected classes are illegal under the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the US Constitution. Equal protection under the law is guaranteed. Therefore Immigration Voice is an illegal economic terrorist Racketeering Influenced Corrupt Organization and should be shut down under US law.
Where is the Federal gov’t?
“Because we are widely followed by reporters, many of whom conducted their own investigation on this issue and determined this development to be legitimate”.
Or because NASSCOM hired PR and lobbying firms in the US to conduct an “investigation” and come to the conclusion the Indian Mafia wanted. Isn’t that right, Som?