This is just how it started in America 1/4 century ago.
The US used to have a booming economy, stable environment, no homeless, a tax surplus, and almost no problems.
Then we imported millions of remittance-hungry parasites from the 3rd world.
As soon as a nation lets these parasites in, the very first thing they do is begin to displace locals out of jobs, and send as much local currency out of the country in remittances as they can.
When this happens, consider that:
- A local loses their job.
- Pay that a local would have received is now given to a foreign worker who sends it right out of the country.
- Loss of local spending harms the local economy since locals now have less to spend.
- Money supply drops – which means central banks have to print more money – causing inflation.
- Jobs get shipped offshore.
- Increased demand for housing means housing costs rise.
These people do not contribute to the local economy – they harm or destroy it.
Japan, you are next. You are going to rue the day you ever agreed to let these parasites in.
Just as they have turned much of America into a trash dump, beautiful Japan will be destroyed next.