Weren’t armies of foreign invader workers supposed to keep American booming?
“Just about everyone realizes that this country is way off track at this point. Our society is very rapidly deteriorating all around us, economic conditions just keep getting worse, and our politicians in Washington appear to be more corrupt than ever. But even though so much is going wrong, there is very little agreement about what is needed to set things right. In fact, this nation is now more divided than I have ever seen in my entire lifetime. So even though Americans are feeling increasingly negative about themselves, the country and everything around them, there is absolutely no consensus about where to go from here.”
Yes there is consensus, but no one in gov’t will listen:
- Close the border. Period.
- Enforce Title 8. No exceptions.
- Deport all foreign workers.
- End all student and foreign guest worker visa programs.
- Put Americans back to work.
- End all foreign remittances, like China does.
- Bring mfg. and tech back to US shores.
- Stop shipping jobs overseas.
- End all foreign lobbying.
- End foreign invaders from running for public office.
- Arrest and execute, on nationally televised news, by firing squad, all convicted foreign industrial spies.
- Stop importing foreign products.
- End all foreign aid.
- End all BRICS and Israeli influence in US gov’t and corporations.
- End all Wall St/bank lobbying.
- End Big Pharma lobbying.
- Get rid of all US debt by putting American taxpayers back to work.
- End all foreign influence in local politics.
- Close all foreign staffing companies.
There, we fixed it for you dolts.
Offshoring, and theft of our industry by BRICS is the number 1 problem facing America today.