Try millions of stolen jobs.
There are only an estimated 4-5 million STEM jobs in the US.
Silicon Valley is now totally occupied by these invader thieves.
India Incs owe every single displaced American tech worker $2.3 million in reparations each.
These people were only supposed to be here temporarily for Y2K which ended in 2003 – not move in, steal, occupy, and take over an entire US industry.
“Tuesday, January 10, was a wonderful day for those of us that are skeptical of the H-1B nonimmigrant program that has stolen hundreds of thousands of well-paid, often high-tech jobs from citizen and green card workers. Let me count the ways:
- A huge, India-based job shop was forced to settle a federal law suit charging it with discrimination against citizen workers in the U.S.;
- It had to pay a group of them about $4.65 million dollars;
- In a totally separate case, in another federal court, an individual H-1B was sentenced to jail because of fraud;
- The charge was insider trading, including close to $1 million in illegal profits, in one of those crypto currencies, Coinbase; the H-1B will be deported; and
- To sprinkle a little more sugar on these matters, Coinbase, a major user of H-1Bs, announced a layoff of another 20 percent of its workforce, while the stock price for Tesla, the firm run by ex-H-1B Elon Musk, continued to drop, its total value being down about $4.4 billion for the day”.